You know that in the beginning of the school year, your notes will look immaculate. They are all organized and you vow that you would keep it that way until the year ends but there are just so many factors that are stopping you from maintaining the way that your notes look.
For example, you may reason out that your hands are tired because you have been writing notes since morning. You barely have any break and your hands are already hurting. Perhaps you were tired because of studying for another exam so you dozed off in class. You have already missed some notes and you have no choice but to borrow from someone else so you can copy it. You may have to do this fast especially if the notes are needed the day after.
You need to make your class notes interesting because of the following:
- You can study better when you understand what your notes are about.
- Other people will notice your notes and they may also become inspired to be just like you.
- You will feel proud for having nice looking notes even if you do not want to admit it.
You do not need the help of presentation design services when you are making notes because you are relying on your handwriting. Making presentations can be easy if you would keep things neat and not too crowded but your notes may be another story. You can learn more about note taking from here:
Here are some things that you can do to make your class notes interesting:
- Color code everything. If you are going to place all of your notes in one notebook, it will help if you would section your notebook so that you can write on the pages depending on the subject you are taking notes for. This way, when you are studying, you will not be confused with the other details written on your notebook.
- Try to make your handwriting as legible as possible. Some people do not have naturally good handwriting. Do not worry because this means that your brain is working overtime so it is having a hard time being patient with writing down what you need to put in your notebook. Still, it will not hurt to make a bit of effort.
- Make sure that you are prepared for class. If you need to have some highlighters and different colored pens, have them ready. This will make note taking easier for you.
There are still other things that you can do in order to improve your notes. While you are thinking of ways to do it, feel free to take presentation training courses too because they come hand in hand in class.